This project consists of using a sirene light to indicate when the dust collector bucket is getting full.
I used two Arduino Nano Pro, one infrared emitter and one receiver, a 5v relay, a old 5v mobile phone charger and printed two boxes on my 3D printer.
- 2X Arduino Pro Mini (https://bit.ly/3eBNFxV)
- 1X Relay module 5V (https://bit.ly/2U4abpz)
- 1X Infrared receiver KY-022 (https://bit.ly/3k1X8zJ)
- 1X Infrared transmitter KY-005 (https://bit.ly/3mVVmBX)
- 1X Siren light 220V (I recycled an old siren, but you can use one of this: https://bit.ly/3ewR0hW)
- 1X Step Down Converter AC-DC 220v to 5v (I recycled an old phone charger, but you can use one of this: https://bit.ly/34YQXZ0)
- 1X PCB Board (https://bit.ly/3k2pObQ)
- Heat shrink tube (https://bit.ly/3mVtein)
- Some wires